Wednesday, 1 February 2012
Tutorials
Due to the complexity of what I am to create I felt that tutorials from magazines would help me as I was having trouble within designing textures for my models, which in these tutorials I found easy.
The idea behind these tutorials was for me to get used to the complications that can arise from the compositions I am building. I found these useful as I learnt more techniques and how to develop a scene fully in 3ds max. UVW mapping was a concept I had heard of but never fully understood, now from these tutorials I feel confident with texturing a scene, how ever the lighting is going to be an issue as there are so many tests that need rendering to ensure high quality realistic effects. Because these tutorials were designed to be easily followed I had no problem with the creating and the texturing as well as lighting, I only hope that when it comes to creating my own scenes with this complexity that I can do this with ease and no complications. However I know that alot of test renders will need to be created to ensure that this goes smoothly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment